All the skills you need in one comprehensive guide
- For novice to advanced intermediate cross-country skiers
- All skills demonstrated with step-by-step photos
- Sidebars for trouble-shooting common situations
- Advice on matching technique to terrain and snow conditions
- Tips and fun activities for introducing kids to the sportFrom the first time you step into bindings right through to mastering the stride, the glide, and the skate, Steve Hindman has you covered. As Cross Country Skier’s Training & Technique columnist, Hindman has introduced hundreds of people to the sport. Here he shares the same techniques he teaches on the snow.
Purchase by clicking add-to-cart or call 800/827-0607
Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun & Fitness, (copyright 2005), published by The Mountaineers Books